Subject: Re: 135mm Focal Length Was Re: Leica CLs & other compact range
From: "Hubert Nowotny" <hubertn@mail.ctr.co.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 14:21:07 +0100

> From:          "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
> Subject:       135mm Focal Length Was Re: Leica CLs & other compact
>                rangefinders

> Any more 50mm shooters out there?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris

The M camera feels like "born with a 50 mm" for me.

Certainly I have to use other focal lengths for different given
reasons. But when I simply walk the streets most of the
situations which I see are exactly matching the 50 mm.

There are people who tell this focal length boring as it'sa comon
 focal length to have at first when starting photography. But aren't
there more things which are "the same" for a whole life - and never
become boring?

Greetings
Hubert
* Von/From: HUBERT NOWOTNY, CTR Hatzenberger & Nowotny OEG
* A-1040 Wien/Vienna, Kettenbrueckengasse 16 (Austria, Europe ...)
* Tel ++43-1- 586 20 22 - 0, Fax ++43-1- 586 20 22 - 24
* hubertn@ctr.co.at, http://www.ctr.co.at/ctr/