Subject: Re: Which lenses? --> Cart before Horse!
From: "Michael L. Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 01:20:21 -0800

Wolfgang Sachse wrote:

> Hi LUGees -
>
> I only read the `digest' of the User Group now and I found
> it amusing, possibly even a bit ridiculous, to see the
> development of the thread related to which lenses people own
> and use with their favorite camera.

Wolfgang,
Given the rather esoteric nature of Leica M photography and the fact
that we can't readily hand round our photos to share, it certainly is of
some passing interest to note which lenses we find most useful for our
various types of photography.  It may help a new user think about what
lens he might want to try or give a veteran a shove to dig out a seldom
used lens and stretch a bit.  Besides, it beats the heck out of watching
TV.
Regards,
Mike Gardner