Subject: Re: 90/2.8 -M v. 75/1.4 -M
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 18:43:25 -0500 (EST)

I'd advise thinking carefully before buying the 75/1.4.  The depth of field
is really shallow at 1.4 and to hand-hold and be safe you need 1/125 for
that size and weight lens. I thought I would use this lens a lot because my
favorite SLR lens is an 80/1.4, but for some reason on the Leica I prefer
either a 50 or 90.  Don't really know why! Tina

At 11:46 AM 11/1/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Interestingly, I have received a number of replies on private e-mail - and
>all of them have been 90/2.8 users and non 75 users.  75 anybody???
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dick Hemingway
>Norman, OK

Images by Tina Manley