Subject: Re: Leica repair books
From: captyng@vtx.ch (Gerard Captijn)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 15:26:14 +0200

Sorry, I have not seen these manuals so I can't really give you an opinion.
I have seen other manuals from Romney though and they were practical and
complete. Graphically they were a disaster: Ed Romney photocopies his products!

Another very interesting publication could be a reprint of the manual that
the US Army developed for the KE-7A (=M4). No idea where to get one (the
Pentagon?).

Gerard Captijn,
Geneva, Switzerland.
- -----
>At <http://www.edromney.com/products.html>
>I found three Leica repair books:
>
>LEICA CAMERA REPAIR (all cameras, except CL, M5 and R) $25, 64pages
>ADVANCED LEICA SCREWMOUNT REPAIR (Reprint from Valera course) $29, 33 pages
>LEICA M2 REPAIR MANUAL (Reprint from factory data to US Army) $29 117 pages
>
>My question to the LUG is: -Does anyone have experience from these books?
>Are they any good?
>
>/Hans

INTERNET PROVIDER: GROUPE VTX
                   CH-1009 PULLY