Subject: Soft Release ID help
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 19:02:27 -0500

Luggers:

I purchased a soft release today that is marked "Leitz Wetzler Germany" It
fits my M2 (and I assume my other Ms as well) It is satin chrome finished
and screws directly into the shutter button of the M camera.

When attached the button resembles a screw mount release button, complete
with an offset black dot.

I cannot find a reference to this item in either Laney or Van Hasbrook. I
would appreciate any info such as years of availablilty and especially a
product code or number.

Thanks!

kw

- ----