Subject: Advice on 90 f2.8 tele-elmarit lens
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 18:21:59 -0500

Dear List,

I currently have an M6 that I use with a 90mm tele-elmarit f 2.8 lens.  It
is a good lens but I like it best for its small size.  Has anyone had the
chance to compare this lens to the newer design? The newer lens is larger
but is it substantially sharper or just marinally better?

I would appreciate the opinion of someone who has photographed with both.

Thanks,

Richard Clompus