Subject: Leder Ever Ready Case
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 22:28:37 -0700 (MST)

>By the way, am I the only one to have actually have bought one of those
>cases for the M6?
>
>Dan C.

Dan,

I tried one on this evening with my M6 and 35 Summicron. It's very cool -
slips over your belt and is very inconspicuous. I didn't buy it but came
very close. Have you found it to be useful? How about the included wrist strap?

I'm starting to carry just a body and 35 in my coat pocket when I go out to
dinner, etc. I put a little Vivitar flash in my other pocket and I'm fully
equipped. That little case might be a better way to carry. What do you pay
where you live?