Subject: Re: Leder Ever Ready Case
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 08:06:28 -0400

At 10:28 PM 14-12-96 -0700, Ben wrote:

>I tried one on this evening with my M6 and 35 Summicron. It's very cool -
>slips over your belt and is very inconspicuous. I didn't buy it but came
>very close. Have you found it to be useful? How about the included wrist strap?
>
>I'm starting to carry just a body and 35 in my coat pocket when I go out to
>dinner, etc. I put a little Vivitar flash in my other pocket and I'm fully
>equipped. That little case might be a better way to carry. What do you pay
>where you live?

I think you are referring to the new soft ever-ready case.  My case is the
old style two-part case often disparagingly referred to as the "never-ready"
case.  The quality is excellent, however.  If I'm not in a situation where I
think that I'm going to have to change films frequently, I often use just
the bottom part of the case.  It provides a nice grip for the camera, and
does protect it as well.  I bought mine about 5 years ago, and paid (I
think) $200 Canadian (I think that's about $1.98 U.S.)   ;-)

Dan C.