Subject: question 'bout repair of MR4
From: Paul Winkfield <paul@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:28:18 -0500 (EST)

Happy Holidays every1!! all this talk about MR4 just reminded me that I
own one! I bought it 15yrs ago and it worked for a year, I sent it to
Leitz and they 'repaired' it, it worked for a few years and then stopped.

I thought it was battery, when you pressed the botton, the hand would
jump then come back to it's resting place. I did like using it instead of
a hand meter, and it looks so cool on my M3. It should be repaired but
i'm worried it will fail again, does anyone know if it home repairable?
If not, who(m) would you suggest should it be sent to?

Thanks in advance!
<paul>
I LoVe mY LeIcA!