Subject: Re: question 'bout repair of MR4
From: Paul Winkfield <paul@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 22:41:54 -0500 (EST)

According to Marc James Small:

> Gads.  How many times must I post this?  Will you all READ THE BLOODY MESSAGES?
>
> And a suggestion:  repair facilities have warranties.  If I EVER had
> anything repaired which then quit working 'after a year', I'd send it back.
> And I've done so:  MARFLEX and Camera Paradise both cheerfully repaired the
> item again, and, in both cases, it was absolutely satisfactory at that point.

GEEEE What temper!!;).....In my own defence, I DID COMPLAIN to
Leitz...they were not responsive in those days...Leitz replyed that in a
year I shouldh've found any problems in workmanship. I later told my story
to a local dealer and he said my action should have been to have sent it
back then yelled at them till it's been fixed. Instead, I decided not to
send anything but Passport covered items.

But thanks Marc for the address...remember it's Holiday season! mellow
out dude!!!:)