Subject: Re: question 'bout repair of MR4
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:04:01 -0500

Gads.  How many times must I post this?  Will you all READ THE BLOODY MESSAGES?

     Quality Light-Metric
     Attention:  Mr George Milton
     Suite 210
     6922 Hollywood Boulevard
     Hollywood  California  90028
     213/467-2265

And a suggestion:  repair facilities have warranties.  If I EVER had
anything repaired which then quit working 'after a year', I'd send it back.
And I've done so:  MARFLEX and Camera Paradise both cheerfully repaired the
item again, and, in both cases, it was absolutely satisfactory at that point.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!