Subject: Advice on a trade
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 18:15:01 -0700 (MST)

I've been considering a trade for some gear and would love to hear some
input from those of you who have any.

I've an M4-P that I picked up in a swap - my cost basis is quite low. Ser
no. is 1620XXX. No dings, some scratching, clear VF, CLA'd this year, small
chip on back door. Brassing at the lugs otherwise very pretty. I'm looking
at a mint F3HP w/ 55/2.8 micro Nikkor, also mint. The Leica may be worth a
bit more than the Nikon (within $150.00). I really would like to focus on my
son's face and hands while they're still small and cute. A micro and SLR w/
meter would be a nice option to my M6.

Any feelings?

ben