Subject: Leica M adapters
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 09:05:50 -0800

I was at a Mid west camera show last month and a small dealer was
distibuting and showing adapters made for putting nikon and canon lenses
on an M body.  I picked up the information only to misplace it.  This
seems like a small time operation but the adapters where nicely made and
in the $250 range.  very much like the #22228 adapter.  Now I started
thinking what if they where made to put the new Contax 16mm on an M
!!!.  No rangefinder but believe me you don't need one.  Does anybody
have an idea who this could be?