Subject: Re: Leica M adapters
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 08:19:21 -0800

I don't believe Leitz is making a 16mm lens for the M series Leica.  I
would like to use one.  A 16 & VF is now available on the new Contax.  I
would love to be able to use it on my M4-P.  I'm at a loss to see what
is ridiculous about it.  I don't feel like paying $1600 to buy a new
Contax just to use one lens.