Subject: Re: Leica M adapters
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 96 11:58:35 HKT

     It is a funny idea to place other lens on a M. But it is ridiculous.
     What don't use M-lens for M body. Using Nikkor or Canon is ok but they
     are bulky, as long compared with M-lens. Someone told me that he got a
     adaptor which can connect a 1942 Zeiss-Opton Sonnar 50f1.5 lens to a M
     body. The lens is excellent but the Contax rangefinder body is not as
     good as M. So, the alternation is sensible because he don't want to
     throw the lens away. In my opinion, if you like the Nikkor or Canon
     lens, I'll choose a F3 or New F-1.

     Michael

     eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk