Subject: Suntans and Skin Block -- REALLY Off-Topic
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 18:45:45 -0500

There is an element of the Celtic folks whose bloodlines run back to the New
Stone Age folk who inhabited the British Isles when the first coracle pushed
off from Boulogne or Dunkirk or wherever.  Those whose bloodlines include
this heritage are easily spotted, as their skin is dark and their hair is
dark brown or black, thus the moniker of 'black Irish' or 'black Welsh' or
'black Scot'.  I cheerfully acknowledge neolithic heritage in all three of
these bloodlines, and thus I am blessed with the sort of skin which burns
ONCE and then tans dark, dark, dark.  Hence, I rarely use sun block or wear
a hat or anysuch foolishness, though my son, having quite a blonde twist to
HIS colouration, must do so.

And Ben and Brian and all you others:  I have finally acknowledged my Stone
Age Mentality derives from my Stone Age Bloodlines.

Marc

Marc James Small  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Thalla, a Bhallagair!