Subject: Re: Limitations of having 50mm as my only lens.
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 20:54:41 -0800

I wrote:
>My suggestion is to keep using the 50mm
>and develop your own style based on this 'limitation'.  I would find this
>much more interesting than yet another 'in-the-style-of...' photographer.

      I am going to clarify my statement before people think I meant that
to use a 35mm lens is to be derivative.  I simply meant to illustrate that
you do not need to use the same equipment as everyone else, and that the
'look' of contemporary photojournalism need not always be the same.

                                                      Jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of
     Stereophotographic items