Subject: Re: 85-90 M and SM lenses
From: hartmann@interaccess.com (Nicholas Hartmann)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:17:13 -0600

>I'd check with Mark Chaney, that stalwart purveyor of things Soviet and
>>Post-Soviet for that:  his e-mail is <chano@teikyopost.edu>.
>
>SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL MESSAGE:  There are a zillion more aftermarket lenses,
>but you'll have to await the impending release of my NON-LEITZ LEICA
>THREAD-MOUNT LENSES:  A THIRTY-NINE MILLIMETER DIVERSITY, due out
>momentarily from Rita Wittig, to read the saga of these sterling optics.

Thank you, Mark. I will indeed contact Mr. Chaney about the Jupiter lenses.
And thank you sincerely for the shameless commercial message. Will you
please let the LUG know when it is in fact available, and where, how much,
etc.? The more I learn about these older thread-mount lenses, the more
intriguing I find them.

- -- Nick

Nicholas Hartmann                               hartmann@interaccess.com
P.O. Box 1005                                   73057.724@compuserve.com
Oak Park, IL  60304                                       (708) 524-1191
USA                                                   fax (708) 524-1355

Technical and scientific translator:  German, French, Italian -> English