Subject: Re: M4 Prices
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:38:16 +0000

> > Charles E. Love, Jr. wrote:
> > >
> > >  Lots of people on this list love the DR Summicron 50.  It's nice to have
>  the
> >  close focusing,
> >
> > The newer 50's focus just as close on any M4 or newer body.  theDR was
> > for closer focusing with the M3 (don't know about the M2)
> >

> Not beeing an expert in Leica I can't understand for what reason this could
> depend on the body.

aso...

sorry for that message! It is more than outdated. This message slipped
through my fingers when I came back into the lab and checked my mail.
I had it queued when I left the lab two weeks ago (I had a surgery
the week before, all went well) and today I accidently send it to the
list. Just ignore it, as my questions have been answered.

best regards

Stefan
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de