Subject: Re: M6 1/2 case
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:10:05 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Ken Wilcox wrote:

> I don't know. My dealer just told me that he had gotten a flyer announcing it.
>
> kw
>
> >At 09:10 PM 31/01/1997 -0500, you wrote:
> >>M users:
> >>
> >>My Leica dealer informs me that Leica has announced that they will now sell
> >>M6 case bottoms. The suggest price is $59.
> >>
> >>kw
> >>
> >>----
> >>Ken Wilcox                                Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
> >>LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
> >>                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>
> >>

> >That is a good news to me. Could you tell me when it will be available and
> >where I can get one?
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Kulapat
>
> ----
> Ken Wilcox                                Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
> Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
> 600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423
> <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>

This will give me the opportunity to have half cases on two of
my M cameras and switch the one top I have to the camera not being
used. Thank you Leica! I wonder what they'll have for me next.
I have one of their first tiny flashlights. Supposed to work with
the discontinued PX-13 battery. The flashlight is in pieces being
stored inside a plastic film can until which time they have a
recall to fix it free. Also was given (during a factory visit in
the 1960s) a Leica clothes brush. It's still doing its job.
Ed Meyers