Subject: Re: Handgrip M
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:04:15 +0000

Greetings,

I use the handgrip M with my M4, and my M3. I like it a lot. There's
one thing I don't like however. It interferes with the self timer.

The baseplate is nice to set on a rock and take a shot of myself and
my wife during a hike or bike ride. But then I can't use the grip
section, just the baseplate. It would be nice if the grip section
removed more easily. You need an allen wrench to remove it.

I guess you can't have everything!

Peter Jon White
Peter White Cycles
666 Mass Ave. Route 111