Subject: Pin Heads (Holes)
From: Michael Reichmann <michael.reichmann@alphanet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 08:46:14 -0500

>Pardon me for sounding uninformed but why on earth would anyone want to put
>a pinhole adapter in a camera as fine (and expensive) as a Leica?
>Might as well hang a Miranda or Zeiss lens on the thing.

Among other attributes, a pin hole image has infinite depth of field.
More to the point, they can be enjoyable to make and have a distintive
"look".

It sounds like you may have had a traumatic experience in your youth
with a Miranda.  Sorry for you.

Michael H. Reichmann
E-mail:	michael.reichmann@alphanet.net