Subject: Re: M3 look-a-like = M6-J
From: "Hubert Nowotny" <hubertn@mail.ctr.co.at>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 18:33:59 +0100

Friends,

Lucien is strongly supported. The M6J is one of the finest cameras
ever made. There are some M4 bodies, reinforced for press or military
use, which have similar smooth shutter release and absolutely silent
feel of the M6J. And, the J has a great metering system (superior to
the one used in "ordinary" M6es).

I have the camera, and I use it (and I love to use it).

Hubert

> Date:          16 Feb 97 11:25:38 EST
> From:          Lucien  <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
> To:            leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> Subject:       Re: M3 look-a-like = M6-J

> >I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but when Leitz came out with that
> >M3 look-a-like a few years back I concluded that they looked on their
> >customers as a bunch of fools. In my opinion, there is no practical
> >use for the camera, and they will only be held as collectors items.
>

> I don't agree .(but I'm not offended)
> I think that the M6-J is one of the best Leica M ever made .(others = M3, MP ?,
> M4)
* Von/From: HUBERT NOWOTNY, CTR Hatzenberger & Nowotny OEG
* A-1040 Wien/Vienna, Kettenbrueckengasse 16 (Austria, Europe ...)
* Tel ++43-1- 586 20 22 - 0, Fax ++43-1- 586 20 22 - 24
* hubertn@ctr.co.at, http://www.ctr.co.at/ctr/