Subject: Re: Probs of Accurate Grading
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 13:25:03 +0000

I've heard many good things about Don Chatterton. Unfortunately,
on the two occasions I've tried to purchase something he advertised
in Shutterbug, someone had beaten me to it!

I've purchased many lenses from George Ury, an M3 from Jim
Kuehl, and several items from Tamarkin. Regardless of the condition
noted in their ads, the description given over the phone always
exactly matches what I see when I open the box. That's what's
important to me.

Peter Jon White