Subject: Re: Re[2]: Doubt on state of my used M6
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 22:20:42 -0500

At 10:09 AM 20-02-97 PST, you wrote:
>     My understanding is that Leica has not used the famous Leica Seal
>     since the M4-P was discontinued.

I had my M6 repaired by Leica Canada (when they were responsible for Leicas
in Canada; Kindermann has that job now), and they put some black wax in the
screw at the 12 o'clock postion when the camera was returned to me.  There
was no wax there when I brought the camera in to them, and they thought
that was suspicious (I bought the camera new).

Dan C.