Subject: Re: Doubt on state of my used M6
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:58:07 -0800

At 12:16 PM 2/20/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Clearly identifiable I can see: the metering lens, the metering white
circle, and 5 screws two of which are cross-shaped (+). Of this two screws,
there is one that is bigger than the other and not black, but dark grey.
Well, to the sides of this screw, there are quite noticeable rests of dark
black glue!!

	Well, to paraphrase the late Deng Xiaoping: It doesn't matter if the
camera has white glue or black glue. So long as it takes pictures, it's a
good camera.

	(I can hear the groans from here; I'm gone. Sorry...)

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.