Subject: Re: Thoughts from a user
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 22:21:05 -0700 (MST)

>A trick I have found very useful is to use
>the kind of velcro-attachable padded inserts available for bags like the
>Domke (they come in 1, 2, and 4 compartment versions) to make a "custom
>bag" out of a generic small backpack or bookbag. Very convenient. Offers
>good protection for gear, and even a few pockets for munchies, maps, and
>such. And our beloved Leicas fit into those small compartments much better
>than some of those "elephants" out there!
>
>-Robert

Robert, I use the samllest Domke shoulder bag in the line with that 4 cell
padded insert. I stand the cameras on end and can get two Ms, lenses
attached and two other lenses in there. It's small enough to swing it behind
my back where from the front it cannot be seen. I've given up one kit. Never
again.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO