Subject: Re: Leica CL
From: hartmann@interaccess.com (Nicholas Hartmann)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:42:19 -0600

>> Hi,
>>
>> I am new to this list(subscribed yesterday). I am a user of R3 system and
>> Contax T2, and now considering a rangefinder camera system for 35 and 50 mm
>> M lenses.
>>
>> I am currently interested in Leica CL body,
>
>Greetings,
>
>I've never used a CL but I understand it doesn't have viewfinder
>frames for the 50mm or 35mm lenses. A 40mm lens was made for the
>camera and there is a 40mm frame in the viewfinder.

Uh, actually the CL _does_ have a 50-mm lens frame in the viewfinder. The
_CLE_ does not.

- -- Nick

Nicholas Hartmann                               hartmann@interaccess.com
P.O. Box 1005                                   73057.724@compuserve.com
Oak Park, IL  60304                                       (708) 524-1191
USA                                                   fax (708) 524-1355

Technical and scientific translator:  German, French, Italian -> English