Subject: Re: Slide Labeling Software
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 08:06:15 +0545 (+0545)

At 11:44 AM 97-03-03 -0700, you wrote:
>Anybody have any experience using slide labeling packages? I'm submitting a
>large number of slides to a stock agency and need to get this under control.
>Ease of use, standard label size and cost all are important factors. Any
>help would be, well, helpful.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ben W. Holmes
>
>Boulder, CO
>USA
>
>bholmes@frii.com

Hello Ben,

        I have been using the CRADOC CaptionWriter for some time and for
just doing labels it works fine.  It is quite inexpensive compared to some
of the other programs and works with a variety of labels and printers.  My
data base is set up using Microsoft Access but I still use CRADOC a lot of
the time.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal

PS - Thanks for the info on the field-of-view selector - I'll see how good
the local machinists are.  I'll also try Colin's masking tape trick while
I'm waiting.  Thanks to both of you.