Subject: Re: Filter Sizes
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 22:44:35 -0500

At 04:52 PM 03-03-97 -0800, Paul wrote:

>Hi LUG;
>
>Being relatively new, please forgive if this is old stuff.
>Is there a chart of various M lenses and their filter sizes
>(I know some lenses had more than one depending on when and
>where it was made). Also, come to think of it, it would be
>nice to have a difinitive list of lenses, a few key specs
>(like filter sizes, elements, where made, etc.) for the
>M cameras. I scouted around the www, but no luck so far.

Check out Leica's web page at http://www.leica-camera.com/home_e.htm where
they have a small chart on the various lenses for the M system (they don't
seem to list filter sizes, though).  A good camera store should be able to
give you a brochure on the Leica system that includes complete information
on their lenses (including filter sizes).

Dan C.