Subject: Re: 70-180mm 2,8 versus 80-200mm 4
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 11 Mar 97 10:10:47 EST

<<<Did one of you ever had the possibility to compare both the Apo 70-180mm 2,8
and
the new 80-200mm 4?.>>>>>>>>

Lucien:

I don't think there is any need to worry about testing on the these two. I
bought  the APO 70-180 2.8 it is a classic of the new Leica lenses. It has
become a work horse for me both in colour and b&w.

If there is any thing to compare it's the price.  If you can get your hands on
one for a good price I'd go for it real quick before another LUG finds out where
it is and beats you to it.

ted grant
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant