Subject: Screw Mt.,Thanks & Help pls...
From: Steven Blutter <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 07:03:40 -0600

Luggers,
Thanks for the advise on lubricating the focusing (ring?)(screw?) on my
old Elmar 50mm collapsable screw mt.  I ended up using waterproof
bicycle hub grease, very sparingly and neatly; feels perfect.
Now here's the question - the only screw mt. I have is a rangefinder
Canon: model Vt delux that has a Leicavit type winder built in.  (It has
a great veiwfinder that rotates between 50, 35 or just the rangefinder
that is still quite bright.
The slow speeds don't work (sim. config. to III's).  Is it worth getting
this fixxed? - I know nothing about Canons, being an M-3/CL guy.
Yes, lens gives great results, having put it on a 3...
thnks yr advise
sblutter