Subject: Re: Pradovit
From: "Gerd Hechtfischer" <Hechtfischer@physik.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 08:22:37 +0000

Before buying a Colorplan, I tried in the shop with different frames.
My experience is the following: The FF (flat field) is better for
glass frames (of course) and also plastic glassless frames.
The CF only "fits" to the paper-like Kodak glassless frames.
So if you use plastic glassless frames, in my opinion, the FF
is the better choice.
Have in mind, that with a CF, you cannot use glass frames,
it looks awful!

Gerd