Subject: Re: 35/1.4 on CLE
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 21:33:24 +0000

> I must have missed your original post.  Could you give me more details.  What
> 1.4
> 35mm are you refering to?  Is that the Summilux 1.4?  Why could it not mount
> on the CLE?  What did the repairman do?
>
> signed,
> Curious is California

Yes I'm reffering to the 35 summilux. Both the first and the second
mount. The problem is that these lenses have a ring to protect the
rear lens element from scratching. This ring portrudes so far into
the CLE body that it cannot be mounted. This ring is very easily to
remove. But then you have to be extra carefull to prevent the rear
elemnt from scratching.

      Greetings,

                 Michiel.