Subject: Re: Leica Alternatives--Reliability
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Mar 97 17:24:36 EST

Peter Jon White wrote:

<<I wonder if the "Vietnam War Photographer" told of the problems with
Leicas jamming, and the reliability of the Nikon Rangefinders as part
of the sales pitch to Mr. Gandy, when Mr. Gandy was "lucky
enough to buy his wartime outfit"?>>>>>>

Hi Peter, well I kind had it cross my mind when I read his message! :)

And like you, my old Leicas still work if and when I need them! Certainly if
something goes down on the R7's or R8's or M6's! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant