Subject: Tele-Elmarit 90 Problem
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 07:04:33 -0500

Fellow LUGS:

Recently much information (and perhaps misinformation) has appeared on the
subject of 90mm lens fogging.

I posted that I was told by Sherry Krauter that the gule between the two
rear elements failed on these lenes. When I reviesed my notes on that phone
conversation from last year, I found that I was in error.

The "glue failure" was my own twist on what I was actually told by Sherry,
which is in line with later posts about the difficulty of removing the rear
element.

I apologise to the group for my poor memory and failure to check my facts
before posting on the subject.

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>