Subject: Re: Dealing with George Ury
From: Steve <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:55:58 -0700

I have not met George Ury, nor have I ever had any dealings with him.

But one thing I don't like is presenting one sided complaints on dealers
and turning it into a "them vs us."   There are two sides of the
coin.    I am a dealer, and in my experience more private owners have
tried to cheat me  trying to sell me something that was damaged, than
dealers trying to put something over on me.

I don't care what the complaint is, it seems only fair to invite both
parties to comment on the complaint to get both sides.

Stephen Gandy