Subject: Re: Inappropriate Language
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:44:55 -0400

Marc James Small wrote:

> >KILL THEM ALL!!!!!
>
> This is gross and grotesque.  We have lots of deer here in Western
> Virginia.  I've hit a few.  I hit a few when I lived in California.
>
> But having such an unfortunate occurrence has never made me feel any desire
> to extirpate an entire species.  We are doing enough of this inadvertently
> -- surely we don't need to wish to 'KILL THEM ALL'.  This is, simply put,
> disgusting talk.
>
> I really doubt that the deer were setting out, Mr Myro, to destroy your
> cars at the cost of their own lives.  Let's not be foolish.
>
> Marc
>
> msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
> Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Marc, I really think Thomas had his tongue in cheek if you reread the
post.  As is wont to happen on this fascinating list, some threads get a
little far off-beat.  Maybe this one needs to die now.
I have been meaning to thank you for bringing Ilford Delta 100 film to
my attention some months ago.  I have been using it in an M with rather
stunning results.  The sharpness and crisp tones are wonderful in
defining architectural details as one example.
Regards,
Mike Gardner