Subject: Notice d'utilisation
From: youngs@islandnet.com (David Young)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 08:07:42 PST

Fellow LugNuts!

One of the spoils of divorce was the recovery of an instruction book (one
slight blemish on the front cover - otherwise unread) for a LEICA CL that I
used to own.  The problem (for me, at least) is that it is in FRENCH.

If there is a French-speaking CL owner on this list who needs an instruction
book, please e-mail me (in English, please) with your mailing address, and it's
yours, gratis.

Cheers!

- ----
David Young          | Many hands make light work.
Victoria, Canada     | Too many cooks spoil the broth.
youngs@islandnet.com | I'm confused.....