Subject: Re: Patrick Sobalvarro
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 15:46:21 -0700

Hey Patrick... I am in no way upset. Please don't ever feel like you could
offend me. I look forward to your and everyone else's comments. How else do
we learn? As Donal said, this shouldn't always be about gadgets. The people
on this list pretty much know that I will periodically blurt-out what's on
my mind. If I offend anyone, it's usually purely by accident. As you can
see from the comments by LUGers (including me,) everyone's own perception,
of course, is always the correct perception. I wouldn't expect anything
else. I still have a few unanswered questions though...

Is Hara-Kiri a distinctive feature of western culture or an aberration?

Does Leica glow exist or is it simply an individual perception?

Is Bokeh a part of Japanese culture, or simply a cultural perception?

Is Bokeh "dumb luck" when using an M rather than an R camera?

Who is qualified to define and describe Art?

Are the answers anywhere other than in the mind of the beholder?

How did one's mind come to behold the answers?

Jim