Subject: Re: photographing accidents.
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 17:02:29 -0400

Whenever I pass an accident, I, too, photograph it if I can stop safely.  I
then GIVE the pictures to any party who wishes, or to their attorneys.
Give, brother, give:  there's no money in it under almost any circumstance.

A really good picture of a really bad accident might be taken by your local
newspaper.  They might pay you $25 or $50, but that's probably as far as it
goes.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!