Subject: Re: photographing accidents.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 May 97 12:27:49 EDT

Harrison wrote:

<<It was standard procedure at our newspaper to trash the negtives the day after
the accident was published, just to avoid a subpeona.>>>>>

Hi Harrison,

We had similar experiences on our paper to avoid the same time consumming BS.
Once there was a question of "aiding and abetting" something or other, so we
stopped shooting accidents unless they were big time crash and burns that we
couldn't avoid shooting.  Bodies all over the place etc!

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant