Subject: Re: Multiple bodies
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 08:57:03 -0400

One way that I use to carry multiple bodies without appearing to obvious is
to put one strap over each shoulder and then put a jacket or loose fitting
shirt over them. (works with just one body too) The cameras are covered by
the shirt when not in use, and and the overshirt keeps them from slipping
or being pulled from my shoulder. Having the strap out of sight also makes
life more difficult for strap cutting thieves.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>