Subject: Re: M3 Pressure Plate -Reply
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 21:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi -

I'll add my 2 cents on this pressure plate thing.  The glass pressure plates
do not _look_ like glass.  They are not translucent and look for all the
world like some sort of metal.  My first M3 had one.  It was fine.  I was
afraid it would break.  It didn't.  I was afraid of problems.  There were
none.  To what end would we 'scratch' a pressure plate?

Curt

>I assume the plates were coated black rather than being transparent,
>but it looks like black metal to me and it sounds like metal if I tap
>it with my fingernail.
>
>Should I scratch it with a key to tell for sure? :-)
>
>Attachment Converted: D:\EUDORA\Part.001

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Henry Curtis Miller, M.P.A.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood