Subject: re: Selenium Meter
From: Joel Tlumak <JT@JMBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:24:06 -0700

Reconditioned Weston IV selenimu meters are sold by Essex
Camera Service, Inc., (201) 933-7272.  A few years ago they
were $99, and they may have gone up slightly in price.  There
is a European version of that meter that is occasionally sold in
the U.S. new.  I believe it is a EuroMaster meter (I'm not quite
sure of the name).  One store in my area had several a while
back and if you're interested I'll cannot that dealer.  According
to one review years ago in either Popular or Modern
Photography the Weston IV meter got a rave evaluation, with
the meter also doing well indoors in some low light.