Subject: Re: Victoria snow story! :) off topic
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Jun 97 19:11:20 EDT

Donal Phily wote:
<<<Sounds like a perfect excuse to spend some time on the bear skin rug in front
of fireplace.>>>>>>

Well ya know your right! But I was so stupid i thought it would be great idea to
try my new R8 in the snow! :)

But let me assure you if the Crazy Gods of winter decend on us like that this
winter, I'm telling you it'll be bear rug and ass in front of the fire. oops!

I mean bare buns before the fire! :) A fine single malt scotch to aid in
whatever occurs in those warming moments!:)

ted