Subject: Re: Victoria snow story! :) off topic
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 97 10:38:52 -0400

>I thought you had heard about the Blizzard of '96! :) Man it was awsome I
>had a
>ten foot high snow drift across the front of the rose garden and we
>couldn't get
>the car out for 5 days. It truly was a major distater for the town of "newly
>weds and nearly deads!" :)
>
>I'll show you some pictures from the highly touted perfect R8! :) when you
>visit! We weren't happy campers.:)

Ted,

I was in Victoria around Christmastime the year before. The weather was
really mild; there was a parade of boats in the harbor one night, they
all had outrageous Christmas decorations on them. I was out there with my
M3 and only a light jacket.

When I saw your posts about the storm last Christmas and the 10-foot
drifts, I told my friend Marcia about it (she and I were there together)
and we just couldn't imagine it!

- - Paul