Subject: Re: funny corners
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:33:36 +0200

Hi

Well, your picture didn't look like a whole lot on my screen, however I can
tell you that my M4P produces small symetrical (left and right) extensions
into the black borders of the exposed film (about the size you say) on left
and right bottom corners. My M6 does not so I think this was something on
the M4P.

Harold