Subject: Digital back for R8
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:54:47 +0200

In my haste to brief the group on the new developments that I heard from
Leica representatives at a Leica roadshow on Friday, I forgot to mention
one BIG item: a digital back for the R8.

According to the same Leica people, it is within the intentions of Solms to
produce a digital back that will replace the normal one. This would
certainly mark the perfect bridge between classic and digital photography
for those who are in need of a high quality, yet portable and handy,
digital camera (like Canon EOS or Nikon F90x with digital Kodak back).

I could not hear news about a traditional data back.

Greetings,

Pascal
Belgium

This message was created and sent on a Macintosh PowerBook