Subject: Re: Seeing everything new
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:15:46 -0400

Dennis:

Ask your provider about trying a different kind of soft contacts. I find
some "dry up" as in your experience and others are wearable for months at a
stretch.

You might also ask about "monovision". I have one eye corrected for
distance viewing and the other undercorrected which allows me to see
closeup without further optical apparatus. (Still need the sunglasses)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>